BLOCKCHAIN...The New Internet


 


Pending this unusual interview, I run a quick search on this "Person of Interest", something sort of a backstory, I would say. Nothing comes up, now my curiosity deepens...


I'm invited to this big room with transparent windows, and a somewhat of a PA who hands me a booklet to fill my details. I'm in this "Person of Interest" office but in his stead is an empty chair. I finished filling my details and that is when the mystery hits... Mr Bloc.K.Chain has been in his seat all along.


"Our decentralisation is the one thing that makes us transformative..., we are the one you need", He says as he ends the virtual call and looks in my direction, "Shall we take a walk?...". Now, I have a lot questions, I can't wait to get started.


"Why are you what everyone talks about?"

Nobody likes breadcrumbs, even the tiniest bit can unravel so much of the unexpected. People want to be able to share secrets with internet and have them erased as soon as they're done. It's that simple. We are that solution. 


DESCRIBE BLOCKCHAIN in 3 words.

At this point, he excuses himself and leaves to the restroom. Deep in my thoughts, I don't notice the janitor walking up to me, "Decentralised. Cryptography. Transparency". "-You see, block chain is structured in a way that no one person or entity has control over the content of the file and is duplicated across many computers (as you've noticed, I'm still here, just in a different personalty). 


-It is also cryptographic in nature which makes up for the encoded writing, it can only be accessed by private keys corresponding to the current block in the chain (This building exists, only to you because you've been granted access for this interview) . 


This also makes up for our Openness "to an extent", the details you filled earlier grants you access to this information you know now. 



"HOW IS BLOCKCHAIN STRUCTURED?"

As it implies, chains of block attached together. The blocks are the sizes of the blockchain types while connected to the former blocks. It also contains timestamps which shows the date and time of creation of that information and also data which is the value of the blockchain; varies from cryptocurrencies to transactional data or ownership rights.


At this point, we've had a long chat and the conversation comes to a close. As my uber driver pulls into the driveway. I blurt out anxiously, 


"WHAT ARE YOU REALLY?"...

"We are a computer filer for storing data. We are the future of the internet and transactions. If you'd love to learn about us fully.", the security man answers with a smile.


... It's been a whole day of information as I settle down into the car and stare back at my already confused driver, ...Ooops. He doesn't know, does he?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRACKS in the Street

NIGERIAN ABSENT FATHERS...